Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We Snapped...6 times now. The meds are not working.

Link up and join in the fun. It's simple, easy, and sometimes we get cheesy. But not this week, because we don't have that stuff in between our toes.  Click on the pic and it will take you to the The Dutch!

wtfo

The words are...NomNom (food), Sunsets, Clouds, and Toes

NOMNOM
The dog and I are on a rawhide diet. He's still fat. I can't chew the dang things. Notice there is no pic of me and rawhide. It's not attractive. At least he looks like Humphrey Bogart. Schweetheart!

SUNSET

This was taken at sunset. Bet you can't tell that! The daughter made an arrangement on the porch. Awesome possum.

CLOUDS






TOES. I love sand in my toes.





4 comments:

Dutchess said...

Love the pics! Thanks for playing Kate! You rock!

The Queen said...

I love the sunset pic.. like Mother like daughter.. talented..

Unknown said...

GREAT dog, and no fair, you have beautiful feet!

I Wonder Wye said...

Came over from SG to say hi -- love the photos -- must be nice to live near the sand and ocean - I am in the land-locked South...